Admire a meaningful and successful marriage.
Get help with dating, improving marriages, and counseling
- Born in Cairo Egypt to a Sephardic father from Syria and Ashkenazi mother from Odessa Ukraine.
- My father and my uncles in Cairo were talmidim of Rav Ovadia Yosef when the latter served as a spiritual leader of the Egyptian Jewish community.
- My uncle Meyer Cohen, was talmid muvhak to Rav Ovadia having studied over 15 mesechtot with The Rishon Letzion.
- Left Egypt after the 6 day War… future father in law was sitting outside Cairo in a tank for the IDF, heading an intelligence unit that was listening to all conversations between nasser and other Arab leaders
- Attended Sephardic Talmud Torah in New York.
- Attended Yeshiva University high school for boys.
- At age 12 , I would meet the gadol hador Rabbi Avigdor Miller, who would guide me as my rebbe until he passed.
- Attended NYU and Harvard for undergraduate studies in premed.
- Attended medical school in NY and graduated with a specialty in sports medicine and foot surgery.
- Taught as a volunteer in several Brooklyn yeshivot going back 30 years in am and practiced medicine pm
- Relocated to Miami for 6 years where I practiced Medicine and taught Judaism on the campus of the university of Miami for aish hatorah and or sameach
- I would meet and form a very deep friendship in the early part of the 2000s, with Rav Shalom Arush, Author of the Garden of Emuna and many other titles..
- He would go on to profoundly affect me in my dating and shalom bayis Hashkafa..
- Moved back to NYC to arrange proper shidduchim for my daughters and Continued teaching all limudei kodesh subjects in various yeshivot with an emphasis on how to date properly
- Temporarily Retired from medicine 6 years ago to focus completely on educating the Jewish public on how to date successfully.
- Have to date over 500 shiurim on dating and marriage on Torahanytime.com
- Have published over 400 articles on Dating and marriage
- Have mentored thousands of men and women in dating and marriage
- Have had the zechut to facilitate over 1500 shidduchim (matches)
Currently teach in the morning and serve as a dating and marriage mentor from mid afternoon to close to midnight and sometimes beyond for people world wide.
While much attention is placed on the dating scene for young men and women, there are numerous other scenarios and situations that do not get nearly as much focus. Individuals who may be in different predicaments and not fall into the same category as everyone else are often left wondering where they fall along theDecember 31, 2021
In order to develop a happy and healthy relationship, physical attraction is necessary. However, it is only the starting point. It is the match from which deeper and profounder feelings of affection and love are lit. And indeed, as time progresses, it is meant to become more than mere attraction to the purely physical aspectsDecember 15, 2021
Confidence and arrogance may seem similar, though there is a thin line that lies between them and differentiates the person you should date and person you would be better without. Here are some signs to help you determine the difference: Arrogant people tend to speak to others in a condescending tone. They look down atDecember 10, 2021
We broke up a year ago. Should we give it a second chance??? At first your dating was going well but at some point you decided not to continue. You might have had a devastating break-up, or perhaps you both agreed that things weren’t working out. At the time, ending it seemed like theNovember 26, 2021
At the core of a relationship at any stage of its development is emotional intimacy. It is what glues a husband and wife together and enables them to feel the vibrancy and vitality of a deep and meaningful bond. But, it must be emphasized, it is by no means automatically created, but requires active thoughtNovember 18, 2021
Like urban legend, these sound like they make a lot of sense but they are not true. Myth # 1: The smartest and prettiest women get married first. A woman/man who is more accomplished or attractive may receive more dates than some of her/his friends, but that doesn’t mean she will meet the right personNovember 4, 2021
The noblemen scampered to the sides to let the king through. His regal personage stormed between the bowed heads as he approached the banquet table. There he stood transfixed, surveying the vast landscape of delicacies, as the royal chefs trembled. “And where is the trout!” the King shouted at petrified servant. The servant meekly liftedOctober 25, 2021
The best dating profile I ever read Matchmakers read thousands of profiles, and it’s a real challenge to get yours to stand out. It’s also difficult to differentiate your unique traits from the multitude of those searching for their soulmates on dating websites. Let’s examine the following real dating profile (it’s from an awesome humanOctober 14, 2021